Welcome to BEER MAIL #79!
Heading into the Fall, we’re sending you a pack with a box of light, crushable beers, including a couple Sours, with a few early Fall-worthy beers that are slightly richer and malt-driven.
Strathcona‘s Raspberry Hibiscus Sour pours like opaque juice with a ruby glow. Super sour, super enjoyable.
2 Crows is featured once again, with 2 x 355ml small cans – one of the best and more interesting beers we’ve had as of late is the Zip Berliner. The Brettanomyces offers this quirky, farmy undertone to a ridiculously light yet complex sour beer. The Matinee is a super-small hazy pale ale, easy to drink!
Good to see another US brewery in cans, Ecliptic‘s collaboration with Ruse Brewing is an Italian-Style Pilsner, dry-hopped with all German – Polaris, Saphir and Hallertau hops.
Backcountry‘s ISA is a joint-project with the Arcteryx Academy in Squamish. A light and easy drinking India Session Ale. A similarly enjoyable beer is Field House‘s Galaxy XPA, which is hoppy, clean, clear and crisp!
Getting into the weightier, heavier styles. Superflux‘s Velvetone Double IPA is loaded with massive tropical fruit notes, yet lighter in comparison to the MASSIVE Another Beer Co‘s It Lives by the River. Clocking in at 10% ABV, it is unbelievably dry and easy drinking, you’d think it was 6%. Wonderfully crafted.
King Heffy is back for late summer, the Imperial Hefeweizen used to be available exclusively in 1L glass bottles, but now available in cans! Howe Sound‘s 7.7% wheat bomb is a classic for wheat beer lovers.
It’s Oktoberfest beer season, so we’re offering Persephone‘s Oktoberfest lager for a crisp lager with toasty malt undertones.
Ile Sauvage‘s Export Stout with local roasters Bows X Arrows Coffee, this is one for the weekend!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 10 x 473ml 2 x 355ml box of craft beers to your door for $65.15. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- 2 Crows, Zip Berliner Weisse - 2.8% (Halifax, NS)
- 2 Crows, Matinee Petite Pale Ale - 3.1% (Halifax, NS)
- Strathcona, Love Buzz Raspberry Hibiscus Sour - 4.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Backcountry, Livin' in a Van Down by the River ISA - 4.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Ecliptic X Ruse Brewing, Italian Pilsner - 5.3% (Portland, OR)
- Howe Sound, King Heffy Imperial Hefeweizen - 7.7% (Squamish, BC)
- Field House, Citra Tettnang Galaxy XPA - 5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Beere, Laugh Track - 6.7% (North Van, BC)
- Superflux, Velvetone Double IPA - 8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, FC + Stout Export Stout w Coffee - 7% (Victoria, BC)
- Persephone, Oktoberfest Lager - 5.8% (Gibsons, BC)
- Another Beer Co. It Lives By The River IIIPA - 10% (New West, BC)