Celebrate the hop harvest with Fresh-Hopped Ales! For a brief period, some very special brews are released, beers that are meant to be consumed right away. These are called “fresh-hopped” or “wet-hopped” beers and they are brewed with hops that are freshly picked and immediately used in the brew kettle. But don’t worry, if you’re not a fan of bitter beers, these fresh hops don’t make beers extra bitter, they just add wonderful aromatics and flavours that can range from citrusy to foresty to grassy and herbal/minty. They can be brewed in many different styles from English-style bitters, pale ales and IPAs to German-style lagers. For this super-fresh Beer Mail you get two large-format bottles (650ml) of each these six brews for $102.5 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for FedEx delivery anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Phillips Green Reaper Fresh Hop IPA 6.5% (Victoria)
- 2 x Bridge Fresh Hopped Hazy Pale Ale 6% (N. Vancouver)
- 2 x Fernie Fresh Hop Pale Ale 6% (Fernie, BC)
- 2 x Spinnakers Sooke Bitter Fresh Hopped ESB 5% (Victoria)
- 2 x Hoyne Wolf Vine Wet Hopped Pale Ale 5.8% (Victoria)
- 2 x Lighthouse Ground Swell Fresh Hop India Pale Lager 6.5% (Victoria)