Our latest package contains some sweet, sour and hoppy as all heck.
Backcountry (Squamish, BC) has been releasing non-stop one-offs that leave you wanting more. Their latest releases in-store are the Suck It Cancer Pale Ale, which benefits the BC Cancer Foundation. Sporting an absolutely beautiful label, Suck It Cancer is a deliciously easy drinking juicy pale ale with a lightly dry, bitter finish. Great beer for a great cause.
Also featured is their Your Mom Goes To College (quoting the hilarious Kip from the movie Napoleon Dynamite) Boysenberry Pie Sour. A buttery sweet beer with a tart, sour finish.
A one, two punch and an added bonus with 3 Superflux beers. Their newest, Candyland, has just arrived. Designed to taste sweet, this beer is loaded with Raspberries and Vanilla to give it a cream soda-like character. Really refreshing and *fun*. Also featured is Pretty Much, Yeah, a collaboration with Portland, Oregon’s Gigantic Brewing. Packed full of hops and lactose, this hazy IPA is a deliciously creamy, cloudy, hop bomb! The third is a collaboration with Strange Fellows Brewing on Clark Drive. Super Strange Super Obvious is described as a “…. hoppy, hazy + spicy + can-conditioned too”. We tasted it to confirm that description.
A newer fresh hop release is R&B‘s Shadow Mountain Cascadian Dark IPA. A complex style with charred black malt notes and a fruity, hoppy mid-palate.
Boombox continues their hop train of releases with Secret Galaxies IPA. Tons of bright, complex hop notes and a full-mouthfeel add up for an awesome beer. Worth seeking out – but now you don’t have to.
A couple beers from out-of-Province! Import beers are becoming few and far between. We’ve been seeing the BC beer industry thrive to the point where other market’s releases aren’t as much of a draw to the consumer. There are still a number of gems out there, and we’ve included a new package size for one of our store’s favourite breweries, Brasserie Dunham. 473ml can of Beretta Special Bitter, super easy drinking with a malty sweetness and a dry finish. California is known for their craft beer dominance and we’ve finally seen some non-barrel aged products from Almanac! Their Love Hazy IPA is killer. Tropical, Lush & Juicy.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $68.22. Anywhere in BC!
Reminder – these packages are discounted 5% honoured by our Mix & Match tall can deal, encouraging variety.
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 11AM-4PM, Saturday 2-5PM – No deliveries Sunday or Monday.
- Twin Sails, Shimmer Dry-Hopped Sour - 5.1% (Port Moody, BC)
- Dunham, Beretta Special Bitter - 4.8% (Quebec)
- Persephone, Pomegranate Sour Wheat Ale - 4.9% (Gibsons, BC)
- Almanac, Love Hazy IPA - 6.1% (Alameda, CA)
- R&B, Shadow Mountain Fresh Hop Cascadian Dark IPA - 6.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Boombox, Secret Galaxies IPA - 6.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux/Gigantic, Pretty Much, Yeah Lactose IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Candyland Beer with Raspberries & Vanilla - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- 13 Brewery Collaboration, Class of 2014 IPA - 7.1% (Port Moody, BC)
- Strange Fellows/Superflux, Super Strange Super Obvious - 5.3% (Vancouver, BC)
- Backcountry, Suck It Cancer Hazy Pale Ale - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Backcountry, Your Mom Goes to College Boysenberry Pie Sour - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)