Our Tall Cans Beer Mail Advent sold out so quickly (1 day!) we wanted to get another Beer Mail package out there for people still looking to get their Beer Mail fix. This latest one is another “mixer,” in the sense that it has a number of different styles and no real theme. Generally we’re getting more dark beers and fewer sours, but IPAs remain a very popular and prevalent style, so of course we have several included here from Steel + Oak, Parallel 49, Superflux and Category 12. For fruit beers we have a “tart & peachy” witbeer and a chokecherry saison, all the way from Colorado! Plus, the obligatory stouts and porters, including the hard-to-find Correctamundo Cannoli Porter from Superflux x Brassneck x Gigantic, which was actually brewed with 1,000 cannolis! To “sweeten” the deal, the price we’re charging for this Beer Mail is 5% off the regular shelf price. It’s just $58.30 plus shipping, sent anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $20 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Red Collar Impeachment Tart & Peachy Wit 5% (Kamloops, BC)
- Superflux Colourer & Shapyest IPA 7.2% (Vancouver)
- Cannery Darkling Oatmeal Stout 5.5% (Penticton, BC)
- Strathcona Head Banger Triple IPA 10.4% (Vancouver)
- Persephone Nitro Dry Stout 4.5% (Gibsons, BC)
- Parallel 49 Frosted Tips Winter IPA 6.5% (Vancouver)
- Russell Oatmeal Stout 4.7% (Vancouver)
- Superflux x Brassneck x Gigantic Correctamundo Cannoli Porter 7% (Vancouver)
- Bad Dog Octodog Apocalypse Squid Ink Stout 4.8% (Sooke, BC)
- Steel + Oak Towers and Train Earl Grey IPA 6.2% (New Westminster, BC)
- Left Hand Chokecherry Saison 6.8% (Longmont, CO)
- Category 12 Big Data Juicy Double IPA 8.5% (Saanich, BC)