email orders to → firstname.lastname@example.org
A Unique Opportunity to Buy Special Bordeaux Wines By the Case…
We are working in conjunction with an importer that specializes in the wines of this region and want to extend these case offerings to the retail market of Victoria, BC, specifically, with home delivery. Our agent travels extensively in Bordeaux throughout the year and coordinates wines to import. Most of wines are $100 per bottle or less and are older vintages than the current vintage year that is available. The agent also pre-sells some wines, most of which are over $100 per bottle, and are generally chateaus of stature and also back vintages. These wines are available only by the case. This service is also available to anyone residing within British Columbia, Canada, who is legally entitled to purchase liquor. However, there will be freight on board (FOB) charges via courier.
How It Works
- Arrival Notice means the wine being offered has landed in the bonded warehouse and should be deliverable within three weeks of commitment, pending availability.
- Special Order means the product offered is a proposed order that will be filled if there is sufficient interest. In this scenario, the wines are still in Europe and will take three to six month to be delivered.
Placing An Order
Send an email here and instruct us of the amount desired to order (case sales only), plus delivery details. Please include your credit card information. In the event that you would prefer to call in your credit card details, please indicate so in the email.
A 50% deposit is required before any action is taken, and all transactions must be made by credit card, as the balance will be charged immediately upon our physical receipt of the product.
Receipt of Goods
Once we have physically received the product and all charges are satisfied, you will be informed by email to coordinate home delivery, within the greater Victoria area, or shipped FOB to a destination within the province.
- All clients must be 19 years of age or older and legally entitled to purchase liquor within the province of BC.
- All offers are subject to availability regardless of “notice type” and any deposits for orders that can’t be filled will be refunded immediately.
- All sales are final and the deposit taken is considered a full commitment to purchase the order requested. Prices are subject to change – the client will be informed of anything significant (this would generally be a result of currency fluctuation at the time a special order is being finalized).
- Orders are guaranteed to land in good condition, however, couriers will be liable for any damage during their service from Cook St. Liquor.
Thank you for exploring our store. To see what’s available, please go here.