Welcome to BEER MAIL 105: Calm After the Storm! It’s been a wonderful, albeit a bit hectic, holiday season around the shop. With that firmly in the rearview we’re savouring some calm to rest and recoup. With that in mind we assembled a new beer mail in hopes of helping you do the same!
As per usual this beer mail contains the finest from our latest BC releases. This class is highlighted by a couple excellent lagers from Slow Hand and Luppolo, some stellar IPAs from Hypha, Boombox, Superflux and Four Winds, and a collaboration sour from Twin Sails & Ile Sauvage.
To add a little flair from farther afield, we also have a pair of Ontario IPAs from mainstays Collective Arts, and a new spin on one of our old favourites Alesmith Speedway Stout!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $71.70. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Alesmith, Speedway Stout Mexican Coffee Variant - 12.0% (San Diego, CA)
- Boombox, Wizard Mode IPA - 7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Collective Arts, Good Monster Double IPA - 8.0% (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts, IPA 18 w/ Coconut & Key Lime - 6.4% (Hamilton, ON)
- Four Winds, Extralux Hazy IPA - 5.8% (Delta, BC)
- House of Funk Vespertine Dark sour w/ Cherries - 5.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Hypha IKIGAI Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Movida Japanese Dark Rice Lager - 5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Slow Hand X Temporal, Aurumemoria Pilsner - 5.0% (Vancouver, BC)
- Slow Hand, Birra Rustica Buckwheat Pilsner - 5.0 % (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Ohms Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Twin Sails X Ile Sauvage Saveur de Vie Blood Orange, Cara Cara Orange, and Sweet Cherry Sour - 6.2% (Port Moody, BC)