Welcome to Beer Mail 106!
This one has a smattering of new releases and returning favourites from across BC with contributions from Steel & Oak, Persephone, Field House, Ile Sauvage, Beere and more!
It is also my pleasure to welcome a new island brewery, Dog Mountain from Port Alberni, into the store. A few of their core beers are in the package for you to sample.
For an added bit of spice, we also included a Californian barley wine from Mason Ale Works to help you shake off the rest of winter.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $68.10. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Beere, Abracadadjokes DDH IPA - 7.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Dog Mountain, Coastal Haze Hazy IPA - 5% (Port Alberni, BC)
- Dog Mountain, Bees! Belgian-Style Blonde Ale - 6.3% (Port Alberni, BC)
- Field House, Hazy Saison w/ Apricot & Orange - 6.3% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Loral Foeder Aged Brett Saison - 6.0% (Victoria, BC)
- Mason Ale Works, B. A. Baracus Barley Wine - 14% (San Diego County, CA)
- Mount Arrowsmith, Thirsty Monk Juicy Golden Strong Ale - 8.5% (Parksville, , BC)
- Persephone, Hibiscus Gose - 4.5% (Gibsons, BC)
- Persephone, New Boots IPA - 7.3% (Gibsons, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Second Press Imperial Coffee Stout - 9% (New Westminster, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Throw Blanket West Coast IPA - 7.2% (New Wesminster, BC)
- Strathcona, West Coast DIPA - 7.8% (Vancouver, BC)