Welcome to Beer Mail #107!
Two new breweries to the shop landed this week, so we thought why not share the excitement? From close-at-hand, none other than Whistle Buoy Brewing Co! Located in the heart of Market Square in downtown Victoria, we’ve got some of their newly minted cans for you to explore. Looking farther afield, Winterlong Brewing Co makes its first appearance with two hoppy offerings. Hailing from Whitehorse, it’s always a treat to see what’s being brewed up north.
Staying in BC, Category 12 comes through with a pair of unique styles in a Doppelbock and Barrel-aged IPA, while White Sails keeps it neo-traditional with a Citra, Simcoe, and Amarillo hazy. Russel tests the boundaries with a soft-drink inspired stout, while Howe Sound absolutely smashes stylistic sense by blending Belgian quads with bourbon-barrel stouts and barley wines.
Exiting the province, and country for that matter, come Equilibrium (New York) with a J. Wakefield (Miami) collaboration brew. Thematically branded, hoppy, juicy, an adjunct or two. Yum. Rounding out the pack is a heavy-hitter from the folks at Mason Ale Works down in California.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $92.25 Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Equilibrium x J. Wakefield, Moon of Vega Batch 2 Double IPA w/ Lactose + Vanilla - 8.7% (Middletown, NY)
- Whistle Buoy, Gulagubben Scandinavian Ale - 4.2% (Victoria, BC)
- Whistle Buoy, Coastality Pale Ale - 5% (Victoria, BC)
- Mason Ale Works, Strings of Destiny Pastry Stout w/ Chocolate, Orange, and Vanilla - 13.5% (San Marcos, CA)
- Russel, Root Beer Stout - 6% (Surrey, BC)
- White Sails, Harbour City Haze DDH Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Nanaimo, BC)
- Winterlong Brewing Co, Weekend Warrior IPA - 6.5% (Whitehorse, YT)
- Winterlong Brewing Co, Reckless Abandon Double IPA - 8.5% (Whitehorse, YT)
- Category 12, Doppelbock Lager - 7.4% (Victoria, BC)
- Category 12, Archival Barrel-Aged Wild Imperial IPA - 8.9% (Victoria, BC)
- Howe Sound, Storm Watching Blended BBA Stout - 10.4% (Squamish, BC)
- Howe Sound, Monolith BBA Blended Barley Wine - 12.4% (Squamish, BC)