Welcome to Beer Mail #109!
This package once again features an array of new releases and old favourites from some of the premier breweries from across the province.
The core of this edition is made up of a quartet of North Vancouver brews from our friends at House of Funk and Beere! House of Funk brings their seasonal coffee porter, Nyx, along with a new addition to their experimental line, Eunomia, a lager that spent time in a previously filled bourbon barrel. Beere delivers a sure sign of spring with their pink lemonade sour, Pinky Tuscadero, and another exemplary IPA in Tiny Sabbatical!
Filling out a strong contingent of releases from the Vancouver area, we have a New England IPA from Faculty and the classic Pretty Much Yeah, a collab between Superflux and Oregon’s own Gigantic Brewing. We’ve also been treated to a special batch of Vienna Lager from Slow Hand. While the beer usually spends 5 weeks conditioning in tank, this batch spent 3 whole months, for a truly unique lager that must be tasted to be believed.
And now lets take it to the boroughs. A fresh batch of what may be the best gose in the province just arrived! Superpowers in the style, and neighbours in the town of Abbotsford, Field House and Ravens collabed on the recipe for their Pink Guava Gose! Yellow Dog‘s Winter Sunset Cherry Bruin also returns for another year to see off the last shreds of winter!
Rounding out the package we have childhood nostalgia in the form of a Neapolitan Stout from Russell, a Ridiculous IPA from Neighbourhood, and a stylistic oddball from local favourites Ile Sauvage in their new dark saison, Hiver!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $64.85 Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Beere, Tiny Sabbatical DDH IPA - 6.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, Pinky Tuscadero Pink Lemonade Sour - 5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk , Eunomia Bourbon Barrel-aged Lager - 5.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Nyx Coffee Porter - 6% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Field House x Ravens, Pink Guava Gose - 4.2% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Hiver Dark Saison w/ Figs - 7.1% (Victoria, BC)
- Faculty, 444 New England IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Slow Hand, Vienna Lager - 5.0% (Vancouver, BC)
- Neighbourhood, Ridiculous Hop Charged Citra IPA - 7.2% (Penticton, BC)
- Yellow Dog, Winter Sunset Sour Cherry Bruin - 6.5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Russell, Neapolitan Stout - 6.0% (Surrey, BC)
- Superflux x Gigantic, Pretty Much Yeah IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)