Darker weather brings cravings for darker, stronger beers. Our latest Beer Mail box celebrates the darkness with a hand-picked selection of interesting brews with an emphasis on more heavily roasted malts. Beyond the obligatory stout (which is anything but usual), we included a coffee porter, Baltic porter, strong Belgian-style dark ale, fresh roasted-malt brown ale and a German style dark wheat beer. If you love malty, roasty brews this collection—only $109 (+ shipping) for 12 large-format 650ml beers—is for you!
Plus, we have lowered the shipping to only $25, sent via expedited Canada Post, anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Doan's Rye Stout 6.2% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Tofino Dawn Patrol Coffee Porter 6.5% (Tofino, BC)
- 2 x Coal Harbour Blackwing Baltic Porter 7.5% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Rogue Fresh Roast Brown Ale 5.7% (Oregon)
- 2 x Odin Thor's Equinox Belgian Strong Dark 9% (Seattle)
- 2 x Barkerville Demi-Mondaine Dunkelweizen 5.2% (Quesnel, BC)