Introducing Beer Mail #110: March Radness!
This package centers around some of our favourite new releases from the Vancouver area, with a local favourite and an import from Ontario thrown in for good measure.
Let’s start with the odd-ball. As much as this one defied the theme (and tradition in general) the Collective Arts Stranger Than Peanut Butter Banana Porter is too good to pass up. Both of the adjuncts in this are incredibly polarizing, but come together quite harmoniously!
On the Homefront, we’re bringing you a beer from Ile Sauvage Which is surprisingly not a sour! Their Bruin is, in fact, a hoppy brown ale! Contrary to the above release this is a more traditional offering from a more contemporary brewery, but I’ll be damned if it isn’t delicious.
Treading back towards the heart of the city, we have a trio of releases from Port Moody! Moody Ales brings us a freshly re-branded Italian Pilsner, Yellow Dog shakes it up with an off-season fresh hop beer, and Twin Sails delivers a perrennial power house in their cookie inspired stout.
We also received a pair of new releases from North Vancouver’s wild yeast aficionados House of Funk, and IPA and a Farmhouse Ale, which were too good not to share!
Coming to you straight from Burnaby we also are excited to introduce the newest lager from Dageraad. This edition of their series of nods to traditional lager styles takes your taste buds all the way to Austria with their Vienna lager, Viennaraad!
No package would be complete without a healthy dose of hops, and this is no different. We have IPAs of various degrees coming to you from Field House, Strathcona, and a fresh collab from Steel & Oak and Superflux. Not to be outdone, Hypha Project also contributes their first non-IPA to the package. Don’t worry it’s still generously hopped, just in the guise of a sour!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $66.40. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Collective Arts, Stranger Than Peanut Butter Banana Porter - 5.5% (Hamilton, ON)
- Dageraad, Viennaraad Vienna-style Lager - 5.0% (Burnaby, BC)
- Field House, Hazy Orange Creamsicle IPA - 6.4% (Abbotsford, BC)
- House of Funk, Bennu Farmhouse Ale - 5.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Many Worlds Foeder IPA - 6.0% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Hypha Project, De-liberation Dry-hopped Sour - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Bruin Hoppy Brown Ale - 6.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Moody Ales, Italian Pilsner - 4.9% (Port Moody, BC)
- Steel & Oak X Superflux, Boomerang 3 Double IPA - 8% (New Westminster, BC)
- Strathcona, Headbanger Triple IPA w/ Cashmere, Amarillo and Vic Secret - 9.2% (Vancouver, BC)
- Twin Sails, Cookie Jar Oatmeal Fudge Stout w/ Sea Salt - 6% (Port Moody, BC)
- Yellow Dog, New Breed Fresh Hop Hazy IPA - 6.9% (Port Moody, BC)