Introducing Beer Mail #112: Easter Eggstravaganza!
This edition of the package takes us back to our roots, showcasing some of the newest and most exciting releases from our friends around the province. Disclaimer: there are no actual eggs or beers with egg, sorry!
The package begins with a pair of releases from over the strait in Squamish. These beers from Backcountry actually buck the trend and aren’t sour! While the sours may be their claim to fame these days, they’ve always done a bang up job on the classics as well, and the pale ale and lager showcase that to a tee.
In a similar vein, we have an exciting new pale ale from in-town sour aficionados Ile Sauvage. This pale ale uses a special strain of yeast which makes the tropical notes from the hops really pop!
On the other side of the coin, we have a couple of beers from Field House that are exactly what you expect. These two sours are fruity and the acid is nuanced to provide you with a tasty treat to ring in the warmer days.
This package also contains a strong hoppy contingent, with IPAs from Persephone, Neighbourhood, and a funky foeder aged number from upstarts House of Funk Brewing!
The rest of the box is rounded out with some odds and sods from a pair of Port Moody institutions, Twin Sails and Yellow Dog, as well as a collaboration cocktail themed sour from Brewhall and Powell! Last but certainly not least we have another brilliant lager from Luppolo, Piccolo Helles Lager, which is rapidly becoming a staff favourite around the shop!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $65.79. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Backcountry, "You Know, I'm Something of a Scientist Myself" Pale Ale - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Backcountry, "I Put My Crocs Into Sport Mode for This?" Lager - 5%
- Ile Sauvage, Cosmique Pale Ale - 5.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Field House, Gold Sour w/ Peach & Lemon Zest - 10% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Field House, Tangerine Mango Creamsicle Sour - 5.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Neighbourhood, Hazyish Hybrid IPA - 7.0% (Penticton, BC)
- House of Funk, Decoherence Foeder IPA - 6.0% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Piccolo Helles Lager - 4.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Persephone, West Coast IPA - 6.2% (Gibsons, BC)
- Yellow Dog X Strathcona, Clover Club Sour - 5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Twin Sails, Vacation Mode Peach & Passionfruit Pale Ale - 5.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Brewhall X Powell, Whiskey Tango Fandango Whiskey Sour Ale - 6.8% (Vancouver, BC)