Welcome to Beer Mail #113: Liquid Sunshine!
This package brings together fresh releases from some of our favourite breweries across the province, with a few goodies from farther afield sprinkled in just for good measure.
One of the surest ways to know that we’ve rounded the corner towards summer at the shop is by the influx of sour beers we have hitting the shelves. Unsurprisingly, this is also evident in this edition of our Beer Mail. There are a pair of classics from Backcountry, an imperial fruited sour from Strathcona, and a new import from our friends in Ontario, Collective Arts!
There are a whole range of hoppy beers from familiar sources gracing this edition as well. With the likes of Superflux, Powell, Hypha Project, and Field House all making appearances.
In the spirit of balance, we also included a pair of excellent BC lagers to cleanse the palate! Kapitan from Lighthouse is a Czech-style pilsner, whereas Slow Hand is channeling Bavaria with it’s Munich Helles Lager.
Just in case you’re resistant to change like we are (at least when it comes to beer!), we also included one of our cold weather favourites all the way from San Diego, Alesmith’s Speedway Stout!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $68.67. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Alesmith, Speedway Stout - 12% (San Diego, CA)
- Backcountry, "Big Gulps Huh, Welp See Ya Later" Blue Raspberry Lemonade Sour - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Backcountry, "I'm Not Even Supposed to be Here Today" Orange Creamsicle Sour - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Collective Arts, Dark Fruit Citrus Gose - 4.9% (Hamilton, ON)
- Field House, Altus Talus Double IPA - 8.0% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Hypha X Bright Eye - Where Eagles Dare IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Lighthouse, Kapitan Pilsner - 5% (Victoria, BC)
- Powell, Invisible Double Dry-hopped No Coast IPA - 6.2% (Vancouver, BC)
- Russel, Mango Pineapple Milkshake IPA - 6.0% (Surrey, BC)
- Slow Hand, Munich Helles Bavarian Golden Lager - 5.0% (Vancouver, BC)
- Strathcona, Imperial Strawberry Rhubarb Love Buzz - 10% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Feathergreen IPA - 6% (Vancouver, BC)