Introducing Beer Mail #115: Simulated Summer Sippers!
While it’s technically the beginning of Summer here in Victoria, it certainly hasn’t felt that way. Here at Cook St. Liquor we’ve decided to box up summer and send it your way, weather be damned!
This package contains an assortment of IPAs, Lagers, and Sours sure to take you somewhere tropical! Kicking things off we have a pair of Milkshake IPAs! the First features guava and mango, and comes to us all the way from Collective Arts in Ontario! the second is closer to hom, but also with some Ontarian influence. Friendshake is a recent collaboration between Superflux and Bellwoods, and features bumbleberry and vanilla!
Next up we have a [pair of beers from Abbotsford’s finest, Field House! The first is a fruited gose that was first brewed for their anniversary party a few years ago, and the second is a brand new IPA which utilizes a super concentrated liquid form of Citra hops to really dial up the juice.
Local favourites Ile Sauvage also contribute a classic sour and a fresh off the press IPA. The sour is Sitka, which is made with spruce tips, and the IPA is Galactique, the big brother to their recent release Cosmique pale ale.
Another dynamic duo in this box comes to us from R&B This time it’s a pair of classics, with a fresh canning of Dill Pickle Gose (The most controversially delicious beer lately!) as well as their Manganero Hazy IPA.
The rest of the package is rounded out with some stalwarts from Luppolo, Slow Hand, Strange Fellows, and Faculty!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $67.64. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Collective Arts, IPA No. 21 Guava Mango Milkshake IPA - 5.9% (Hamilton, ON)
- Faculty, 123 Sourveza Mexican Lime Sour - 4.3% (Vancouver, BC)
- Field House, Triple Fruited Gose - 4.6% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Field House, Spectrum Citra Hazy IPA - 7.0% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Sitka Sour w/ Spruce Tips - 5.0% (Victoria, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Galactique IPA - 7.0% (Victoria, BC)
- Luppolo, Gold Medal Deer Northwest Red Ale - 5.6% (Vancouver, BC)
- R&B, Manganero Mango Habanero IPA
- R&B, Dill Pickle Gose - 4.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Slow Hand, Galaxy Pilsner - 5.2% (Vancouver, BC)
- Strange Fellows, Cyclehops IPA w/ Enigma - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux X Bellwoods, Friendshake IPA w/ Bumbleberry & Vanilla - 6%