Introducing Beer Mail #117: Falling for Fresh Hops. After a brief hiatus beer mail is back with a bang!
This package is focused on fresh releases from a handful of our favourite BC breweries. It includes a variety of styles but highlights some festbiers and fresh hop IPAs, two fall seasonal styles to mark the changing of the seasons.
We have a trio of collab releases from Backcountry that were released for their 5th anniversary. These showcase Backcountry’s proficiency in a variety of styles, and why they’ve achieved such fame in such a short time! Happy 5 years Backcountry!
The package also contains a trio of new releases from wild yeast aficionados House of Funk. Not to be outdone, their North Van neighbours Beere also sent us a pair of excellent releases last week which we’ve thrown in the box.
The package is rounded out by a West Coast Double IPA from Steel & Oak, a German-style Festbier from Small Gods, and the seasons first fresh hop beer from Category 12.
Without further ado…
The return of one of Victoria’s most beloved seasonal beers, Driftwood Sartori Harvest Fresh Hop IPA.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $70.40. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Backcountry, I've Been Preparing for this Moment My Entire Life NEIPA - 6.7% (Squamish, BC)
- Backcountry, It was the Style at the Time Oktoberfest Lager - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Backcountry, Make it a Hurricane Before I Go Insane Tropical Sour - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Beere, Nuffin' but Cruffin Torched Pineapple, Coconut & Lime Sour - 5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, No Pulp West Coast-ish IPA - 6.9% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Category 12, Fresh Hop IPA - 6.0% (Saanich, BC)
- Driftwood, Sartori Harvest IPA - 7.0% (Victoria, BC)
- House of Funk, Vesta Oak Aged Lavender Sour - 6.0% (North Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Urd Dry Hopped Saison - 6.0% (North vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Interference Foeder West Coast IPA - 5.0% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Small Gods, Beloved Returns Festbier - 5.6% (Sidney, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Undertow West Coast IPA - 8.6% (New Westminster, BC)