Introducing Beer Mail #118: Hopmospheric River Warning!
This one puts an emphasis on the hops! We have 6 fresh IPAs from around the province to share with you, from breweries such as Backcountry, Dageraad, Driftwood, Ile Sauvage, Steel & Oak and Superflux.
We’ve also got a pair of new hoppy pilsners, from some of the premier producers of the style, Luppolo and Small Gods.
For the sake of variety there are also a trio of beers that defy definition. Ile Sauvage and Whistle Buoy collaborated to produce POWER ALE, a sports beer in conjunction with Ile Sauvage’s 4th anniversary. Happy Birthday to them! The package also contains Superflux’s latest addition to their Fountainbier series, which tries to emanate soft drinks in beer form. Last, but certainly not least, we have a collaboration pastry sour from Field House and Banter ice cream! This one is designed to taste like apple pie!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $69.59. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Backcountry, Don't Cross the Streams West Coast IPA - 7% (Squamish, BC)
- Dageraad, New Slang 3 Biotransformed IPA - 6.5% (Burnaby, BC)
- Driftwood, Twenty Pounder Double IPA - 9.0% (Victoria, BC)
- Field House X Banter, Apple Pie Sour - 6.8% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage X Whistle Buoy, Power Ale Pale Ale - 4.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Ile Sauvage X Small Gods, Les Dieux IPA w/ Zappa & Ekuanot - 7.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Luppolo, Onda West Coat Pilsner - 5.0% (Vancouver, BC)
- Small Gods X Twin Sails, Friday songs Czech Lezak Lager - 4.2% (Sidney, BC)
- Small Gods, Chapel Road Orange Cherry Dubbel - 7.2% (Sidney, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Layover Hazy IPA - 6.8% (New Westminster, BC)
- Superflux, Dreamscape Frozen Fresh Hop Cryo IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux X Blood Brothers, Mango Tamarind Fountainbier - 4.1% ( Vancouver, BC)