This box of big, full-bodied beers is perfect for hibernating in the colder months. All of them boast higher than average alcohol by volume (ABV) and are perfect for sipping after a hearty meal, or enjoying with strong cheeses. We’ve put together a nice assortment different styles—most on the maltier side—that reflect the many different kinds of strong, complex beers being brewed for the winter months, from a traditional Scotch ale from Persephone to a very nontraditional cacao nib and espresso stout from Category 12. These will take the chill off the coldest winter night, and give you a pleasant, warming glow. You’ll get 12 large-format 650ml bottles for just $120 (+ shipping).
And until the end of the year, we have lowered the shipping to only $25, sent via expedited Canada Post, anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Hoyne Gratitude Winter Warmer 9% (Victoria)
- 2 x Phillips Trainwreck Oak Aged Barley Wine 10% (Victoria)
- 2 x Lighthouse Depth Charge Oak Aged Scotch Ale 9% (Victoria)
- 2 x Category 12 Excitation Cacao Nib Espresso Stout 6.4% (Saanich)
- 2 x Ninkasi Sleigh'r Dark Double Alt 7.2% (Eugene, OR)
- 2 x Persephone Wee Heavy 7.5% (Gibsons, BC)