Introducing Beer Mail #121:Spring Fling
This package contains some of the newer and fresher releases in the store, with a skew towards styles that pair well with the spring weather that’s sprung up around here! (We managed to slip a darker beer in there too, for us they’re always in season!) Breweries highlighted span across the island and the mainland, and include Backcountry, Beere, Field House, Gladstone, Small Gods, Superflux, 33 EXP and more!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $65.23.. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Backcountry, Daffy Twister Spread Pale Ale - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- Beere, Do You Acai What I Acai Sour w/ Acai, Banana, Blueberry, Coconut, Raspberry - 5.3% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Field House X Brassneck, Sparkle Party Pale Table Beer - 3.8% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Field House, Slow Saturdays Cold Brew Stout - 7.3% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Four Winds, Icebox Cold IPA - 6.5% (Delta, BC)
- Gladstone, Kolsch - 5.1% (Courtenay, BC)
- Mount Arrowsmith, The Sprut Spruce Tip Brut IPA - 6.5% (Parksville, BC)
- Phillips , Mojo Mango Orange Gose - 4.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Small Gods, The Girl From Everywhere Tropical Sour - 7.5% (Sidney, BC)
- Superflux, Airsteam Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- 33 EXP, Hazy Peace IPA - 6.6% (Vancouver, BC)
- White Sails, Nine Peaks Pilsner - 5.2% (Nanaimo, BC)