Introducing Beer Mail #124: Neal’s Deals on Wheels! This package is a massive shoutout and thank you to our wonderful warehouse manger Neal. Neal is a quiet sage, short king, and a driving force behind a lot of the things we do here. When tasked with picking his 12 favourite current beers we sell, the ones he really loves, this is what he came up with!
You’ll see a bit of brewery overlap here, but for very good reason. Studio, Small Gods, Ile Sauvage, Brassneck, Luppolo, Beere, Field House and Yukon Brewing, are all featured here. These breweries all bring something different to the table, but what they have in common is something we really love, great people committed to making quality beer.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $67.51.. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- 33 EXP, Tropical Spritz - 5.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, Coming Soon Yuzu Sake Sour - 5.9% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Brassneck, Stockholm Syndrome Farmhouse Saison - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Field House, Buddha's Hand Wheat Ale - 5.0% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Papillon Saison w/ Butterfly Pea Flower Saison & Lavender - 6.0% (Victoria, BC)
- Luppolo, Tart Wild Ale w/ Raspberries - 5.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, La Piazza Italian Style Pilsner - 5.0% (Vancouver, BC)
- Small Gods, Beyond Illusions Vietnamese Blanche - 5.0% (Sidney, BC)
- Small Gods, Rouenna Passionfruit Kiwi Sour - 5.2% (Sidney, BC)
- Small Gods, Daughters of Silence Coffee Wafer Blonde - 5.5% (Sidney, BC)
- Studio, Infinite Radness Helles Lager - 4.8% (Burnaby, BC)
- Yukon Brewing, Stranded Sun Lemon Lavender Radler - 3.0% (Whitehorse, YK)