We’re back to 650ml bombers for our latest BEER MAIL package, and this time we’ve put together a nice group of special wheat beers. On one side you get the strong German-style Weizenbocks from Steel + Oak, Moon Under Water and Driftwood and on the other, some tart and refreshing sours from Ravens, Parallel 49 and Dageraad. Wheat finds its way into many different kinds of beers, but we took two very different styles to illustrate what it can offer. In weizenbocks you get a creamier mouthfeel and thick head, while wheat can help add a bit of a citrus tang in sours. For this wheat-centric Beer Mail you’ll get 12 large-format bottles for just $104.5 + shipping.
And we have extended our offer of expedited shipping via Canada Post for only $25—anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Steel + Oak Weizenbock 7.1% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Moon Under Water Victorious Weizenbock 8.3% (Victoria)
- 2 x Driftwood The Last Aurochs Weizenbock 8% (Victoria)
- 2 x Parallel 49 Bodhisattva Dry Hopped Sour 7% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Ravens Strawberry Rhubarb Sour 5% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Dageraad De Witte Passion Fruit Sour 5.2% (Vancouver)