Sour Beers have become more and more common throughout BC. Not only are BC breweries trying their hand at this obscure European style, many sours are being brought into the province from around the world. This unique Beer Mail package contains six of our favourites in the store and range in style from a basic, citrusy/puckery kettle sour to a unique sour porter brewed with cherries and a touch of salt. These are great summer beers, loaded with tart fruit notes, low in alcohol and incredibly refreshing. In this special sour-focused Beer Mail, you’ll get 12 large-format bottles for just $124.5 + shipping.
And we have extended our offer of expedited shipping via Canada Post for only $25—anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Dageraad De Witte Passion Fruit Wheat Sour 5.2% (Burnaby, BC)
- 2 x Trou du Diable Willow Gose 4% 600ml (Quebec)
- 2 x Rogue Pucker Punch 6% (Oregon)
- 2 x Freigeist Salzspeicher Sour Cherry Porter 500ml (Germany)
- 2 x Breakside Passion Fruit Sour Ale 5% (Oregon)
- 2 x Barkerville Claim Jumper Kettle Sour 4.3% (Quesnel, BC)