OK, we’ll admit it, we went BIG with this Beer Mail. You might say three times as big—at least style-wise—because we are focusing in on Belgian-style Abbey Tripels. These are all high-alcohol beers (above 8%) and if you’re not familiar with the style, they are deceptively easy to drink. Pale in colour and loaded with bright fruity esters (think apples and pears), with a hint of spice, you might mistake these for an easy-drinking beer half the size. We love Belgian-style tripels and think you will, too (if you don’t already)! These big, tasty brews are perfect sippers for the cooler months and can be aged for years, if you choose. For this tripel threat Beer Mail you get two large-format bottles (650ml) of each these six brews for $152 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for FedEx delivery anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Dageraad Antwerpen Tripel 750ml 8.5% (Burnaby, BC)
- 2 x Trading Post Trappist Tripel 8.7% (Langley, BC)
- 2 x Lighthouse/Fuggles & Warlock Ryujin Tripel with Plums 8% (Victoria/Vancouver)
- 2 x Ravens Barrel Aged Tripel 9% (Abbotsford, BC)
- 2 x Ninkasi Tripel 9.2% (Eugene, OR)
- 2 x Main Street Hoppy Tripel 8% (Vancouver)