The IPA continues to be the cornerstone brew of the craft beer world. Not everyone loves them, but they still outsell most styles handily. We put together some beauties for this one, with examples of the style that on their own would be hard to find in most BC liquor stores. We’re especially high on those from Portland’s Breakside, who are IPA masters. And don’t miss out on an elusive (at least for BC) release from Bend, Oregon’s Crux Fermentation. Heck, we even have a huge double IPA from Colorado’s Left Hand—a total knockout punch! For this rare-IPA Beer Mail you get two large-format bottles* (650ml) of each these six brews for $127 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
*All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Breakside What Rough Beast New England IPA 6.8% (Portland, OR)
- 2 x Faculty 778 IPA 7.4% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Crux Fermentation Cast Out IPA 7.6% 500ml (Bend, OR)
- 2 x Fernie Hit the Deck New England IPA 6.7% (Fernie, BC)
- 2 x Left Hand A Blessing & a Curse Double IPA 9.5% (Colorado)
- 2 x Breakside Wanderlust IPA 6.2% (Portland, OR)