It’s been a little while since we’ve put together an all-IPA BEER MAIL, so we found some interesting, hop-forward brews to combine for this one. We have a couple of traditional-style IPAs from Hoyne and Beau’s (organic), as well as some more unique takes on them—including the additions of blueberries and Sour Keys, which make the Moon Dimebag Sour Key IPA surprisingly bright and fruity (and not at all sour). If you love the flavour and aroma of well-hopped beers, this case of 12 large-format bottles* (two of each beer) will scratch that itch, and is a great deal at $117 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
*All are 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Moon Brewery Dimebag Sour Key IPA 6.66% (Victoria)
- 2 x Beau's Organic Full Time IPA 6.7% (Ontario)
- 2 x Alesmith Double Red IPA 8.5% (San Diego, CA)
- 2 x Hoyne Alpha Acid IPA 6.3% (Victoria)
- 2 x Beau's Organic Cavalier Bleu Blueberry IPA 6% (Ontario)
- 2 x Field House/Backcountry Aussie IPA 8% (Langley, BC)