When people start looking for lighter beers in the warmer months, a lot of IPAs and sours start to show up. So we put together a BEER MAIL package that spotlights these great flavours. The IPAs included here aren’t the bitter bombs of a previous generation. The emphasis is on big fruit notes, rather than bitterness. In fact, every beer here contains some fruit aspect (passionfruit, pineapple, coconut, grapefruit and even peach), except the Persephone New Wave IPA, which just tastes like a fruit bomb! These are all really interesting and tasty brews—perfect for the warmer weather—even if you think you don’t like IPAs. You get a mixed case of 12 large-format bottles* (two of each beer) for just $115 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
*All are 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Persephone New Wave IPA 6.5% (Gibsons, BC)
- 2 x Vancouver Island Grapefruit Agave Gose 5% (Victoria)
- 2 x Gigantic/Superflux Piña COOLada IPA 6% (OR/BC) 500ml
- 2 x Coal Harbour Tiny Umbrellas Pineapple Passionfruit DIPA 8.2% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Bridge The Fuzz Milkshake IPA 6% (N. Vancouver)
- 2 x Breakside Passionfruit Sour Ale 5% (Portland, OR)