In anticipation of the Canada Day weekend, we’re celebrating Canadian beers (specifically BC brews) for our latest BEER MAIL offering. We put together a collection of unique seasonal releases from both Vancouver Island and the mainland—stuff that may not be easy for everyone in the province to get. Style-wise we have some strong beers, lighter beers, an IPA, a sour and a couple of interesting more “experiemental” brews. It truly shows off the diversity of BC beers. We’ll send you this mixed case of 12 large-format bottles* (two of each beer) for just $107.5 + shipping.
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
*All are 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Driftwood Son of the Morning Strong Golden Ale 10% (Victoria, BC)
- 2 x Fernie Denali Single Hop IPA 6.7% (Fernie, BC)
- 2 x Field House Chamomile Belgian Blanche 6% (Abbotsford, BC)
- 2 x Sooke Oceanside Saseenos Session Ale 4.4% (Sooke, BC)
- 2 x Britannia/Four Winds Crewseeker Wild Saison 5.5% (Delta/Richmond, BC)
- 2 x Moon Under Water Copper Kettle Citra Sour 6% (Victoria, BC)