When we put together a new BEER MAIL package, we try to include some brews that you won’t see on every other liquor store’s shelves or fridges. Because we specialize in craft beer, we carry some really unique and special brews. This latest offering combines some special releases from Field House, Category 12, Ravens and Beau’s with seasonal favourites, like Phillips’ Crooked Tooth Pumpkin Ale and Crooked-er Tooth Barrel-Aged Pumpkin Ale. We get limited quantities of all these and we want to make them available to ALL BC residents via Beer Mail. In this killer package, you get two 650ml bottles* of each of these six beers for just $110.50 plus shipping, sent anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
*All are 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Ravens Rook Strawberry Rhubarb Sour 5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- 2 x Beau's Tagwerk Witbier with Quince 6.9% (Ontario) 600ml
- 2 x Philips Crooked Tooth Pumpkin Ale 5% (Victoria)
- 2 x Phillips Crooked-er Tooth Barrel Aged Pumpkin Ale 7.3% (Victoria)
- 2 x Field House Viognier Farmhouse Ale 7.8% (Abbotsford, BC)
- 2 x Field House x Category 12 Experimental Pale Ale 6.4% (BC)