Our first tall-can BEER MAIL was a huge hit, so we’re back with another one that’s all hopped up! This one is mostly IPAs and Double IPAs (with one double dry-hopped pale ale thrown in for good measure), so this is definitely for the hopheads. As you can see, hoppy beers are still the toast of the craft beer world. We’ve included some beauties in this from breweries that have distinguished themselves brewing the style: Twin Sails, Boombox, Backcountry, Yellow Dog, Parallel 49, Steel & Oak, Category 12, Parkside and many more! The nice thing about tall cans is they are a standard pint in volume, plus they are lighter and more portable than bombers. Cans also keep the beer fresher, and we guarantee you there’s no “tinny” taste to any of these great brews. In this very affordable IPA/DIPA package you’ll get one 473ml can of each of these 12 beers for just $62.25 plus shipping, sent anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $20 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Gladstone IPA 6.6% (Courtenay, BC)
- Boombox Rad Seeker IPA 7% (Vancouver)
- Twin Sails Single Life IPA 6.5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Ravens Andromeda Galaxy IPA 6.8% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Parkside Fuzzy Wuzzy Peach IPA 7.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Parallel 49 Lean Back Double Dry Hopped IPA 6.1% (Vancouver)
- Steel & Oak Chazwazza Double IPA 8.1% (New Westminster, BC)
- Category 12 Juicy Data Hazy IPA 6.1% (Saanich BC)
- Coal Harbour Spaghetti Western Double IPA 8.6% (Vancouver)
- Backcountry Suck It Trebek Double Dry Hopped Pale Ale 5.5% (Squamish)
- Yellow Dog Little Dog Syndrome Fresh Hop Double IPA 8.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Russell Miami Rice Hazy IPA 7% (Vancouver)