We got really picky with our latest BEER MAIL. We wanted to choose some interesting stuff from breweries that we may not have featured as much in previous offerings. Some of these breweries don’t do a lot of tall cans, or these are one-off releases that we will never see again (like the delicious Left Hand Chokecherry Saison). We have several U.S. brews in there, as well, this time. Style-wise you’ll truly get an eclectic offering ranging from fruity sours to hoppy pale ales and IPAs (and DIPAs, too!) to oatmeal stouts to the indescribable (a “rye & ginger” beer!) And the price for this quirky mixed 12-pack of tall cans is super reasonable! For just $57.05 plus shipping, we’ll send these 12 473ml beers anywhere in BC! If you live in Victoria, we’ll deliver it for free!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $20 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Oskar Blues Dale's Pale Ale 6.5% (Longmont, CO)
- Fernie Free Fall Double IPA 8% (Fernie, BC)
- Ravens Corvus Lingonberry Lime Gose 4.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Beere Dark Humour Coffee Stout w/Meyer Lemon Zest & Lactose 5.4% (N. Vancouver)
- Phillips Oro Blanco Grapefruit Sour 4.2% (Victoria)
- Luppolo Double IPA 8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Category 12 Symmetry Oatmeal Stout 5.9% (Saanich, BC)
- Left Hand Chokecherry Saison 6.8% (Longmont, CO)
- Rogue Dead Guy Ale 6.8% (Newport, OR)
- Russell Milk and Cookies Stout 6.5% (Vancouver)
- Red Collar Share the Rye'd Rye and Ginger Ale 5% (Kamloops, BC)
- Coronado Never Better DIPA 8.1% (San Diego, CA)