The “themes” we create with each new BEER MAIL are pretty loose, but we wanted to focus our latest one on brews that were previously only available on draught or in 650ml bombers. So some of these may be a bit familiar, but others are likely not. We’re especially excited to include a couple of fruity sours from Victoria’s newest brewery, Ile Sauvage, in this eclectic mix of styles. You’ll also find everything from a coffee lager to a dry-hopped lager to a nitro-powered dry Irish stout, with a nice selection of IPAs thrown in for good measure. For just $59.27 plus shipping, we’ll send these 12 x 473ml beers anywhere in BC! If you live in Victoria, we’ll deliver it for free!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $20 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Persephone Hazy IPA 7% (Gibsons, BC)
- Moon Under Water Tranquility IPA 6.5% (Victoria)
- Steel & Oak Seasonal Appeal West Coast ESB 4.6% (New Westminster, BC)
- Beere Very Cool, Very Chill Dry Hopped Pilsner 5% (N. Vancouver)
- Lighthouse Night Watch Coffee Lager 5% (Victoria)
- Persephone Nitro Dry Irish Stout 4.5% (Gibsons, BC)
- Beau's Full Time IPA 6.7% (Ontario)
- Ile Sauvage Raspberry Sour 5.5% (Victoria)
- Ile Sauvage Yuzu Gose 5% (Victoria)
- Boombox Laser Illusion IPA 7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Collective Arts x Four Winds Herr Pils IV 4.6% (ON/BC)
- Nelson Passmore Organic Pale Ale 5.5% (Nelson, BC)