This BEER MAIL we are showcasing a variety of new, limited release 473ml cans as well as a couple stand-by’s. Yellow Dog sent us a couple more flats of their exceptional Sour Cherry Bruin, on top of their new Sour Red IPA, Fun & Games. Another new release from Victoria’s newest brewery, Ile Sauvage, with their Kveik IPA. Stand-by’s offered are This is Hefeweizen by Moon Under Water, Arrogant Bastard by Stone Brewing in California and Dageraad‘s new core beer Jumo Tart Kveik-Fermented Ale. For $67.51 plus shipping, we’ll send these 12 x 473ml beers anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $20 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC!
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Collective Arts/Twin Sails Hydro Thunder DDH Double IPA 8.4% (Hamilton, ON)
- Moon Under Water This is Hefeweizen Wheat Beer 5.5% (Victoria)
- Yellow Dog/Brewhall Fun & Games Sour Red IPA 6.8% (Port Moody, BC)
- Yellow Dog Winter Sunset Sour Cherry Bruin 6.5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Russell Milk & Cookies Stout 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux Mañana IPA 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Beere Go Easy Dry Hopped Pale Ale 5.5% (North Van)
- Ile Sauvage Kveik IPA 6.3% (Victoria)
- Twin Sails Flex Mex Aztec Imperial Stout 11% (Port Moody, BC)
- Strange Fellows Beldame Old World Pilsner 5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Dageraad Jumo Kveik-Fermented Ale w/ No Oranges 4.8% (Burnaby, BC)
- Stone Brewing Arrogant Bastard, Strong Ale 7.2% (Southern California)