This BEER MAIL we are sending you the newest and greatest in 473ml seasonals from BC and beyond! Hailing from the USA, the legendary Firestone Walkerin California switches up their iconic packaging to release a quirky yet very relevant style, by blending wine grapes and hibiscus with beer – and Left Hand Brewingfrom Colorado releases a fresh take on their Nitro series called Hard Wired Coffee Porter! Also featured, from BC, is a wicked collaboration between Four Winds & Yellow Dog, Friendship Bracelet Rustic Saison. As well as a bunch of seasonals that range from sour to malty to sweet! For $56.10 plus shipping, we’ll send these 12 x 473ml beers anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC!
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Steel & Oak Outdoorsy Pale Ale - 5% (New West, BC)
- Northwest Hop Farms Dinger Dave Dry-Hopped Saison - 5.2% (Langley, BC)
- Strathcona Instant Crush Dry-Hopped Sour - 5.7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Beau's Lug Tread Organic Lagered Ale - 5.2% (Vankleek, ON)
- R&B Brewing Lavender Saison - 5.7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Yellow Dog/Four Winds Friendship Bracelet Rustic Saison - 5.3% (Port Moody, BC)
- Left Hand Hard Wired Nitro Coffee Porter - 6% (Longmont, CO)
- Steamworks Yuzu Gose - 4.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux Double Infinity (Citra) - 8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Firestone Walker Rosalie Beer with Hibiscus & Wine Grapes - 5% (Paso Robles, CA)
- Boombox Full Limit IPA - 6.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Persephone Tart Mango Ale - 5% (Gibsons, BC)