Arriving in this BEER MAIL is a clear sign (or hazy?) that Summer is here! Although it may not be official – breweries are starting to pump out beers that pair perfectly with sunshine at the beach, park and/or backyard! Since the phenomenon of Radlers a few years back, we’ve started seeing a huge trend swinging towards Low ABV beers and refreshment beverages. Berliner-Weisse, Pilsner, Table Beer and Session IPA are all styles that contain loads of balance and flavour while keeping you from being too fuzzy too quickly. We’ll start seeing lots more of this in the weeks to come and will be sending out another Beer Mail in a couple weeks so keep your eyes peeled!
For $60.15 we’ll send one of each of these 12 x 473ml beers anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, etc!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- Four Winds/Powell/Dageraad VCBW Anniversary Ale - 4.2% (Delta, BC)
- Steel & Oak Subtropic Pale Ale - 6.4% (New West, BC)
- Ravens tābəl Dry-Hopped Kveik Table Beer - 3% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Twin Sails All The Right Moves Double IPA - 8.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Yellow Dog Born 2 Run Lemon Hibiscus Tart Wheat Ale - 5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Powell Peaches & Cream Berliner w/ Vanilla - 4.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Powell Lemonade Stand Berliner Weisse w/ Lactose - 5.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Collective Arts Hazy State Double Dry Hopped IPA - 4.1% (Hamilton, ON)
- Superflux Mañana Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ravens/Coal Harbour Dayman Salted Lemon Wild Ale - 4.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Steel & Oak Nebraska Corn Lager - 4.8% (New West, BC)
- Arrogant Consortia (Stone) X Metallica Enter Night Pilsner - 5.7% (California)