Welcome to BEER MAIL #72!
Superflux All Together. A Worldwide collaboration brewed to support hospitality professionals. All proceeds from this beer will be distributed through VANFBC.com to hourly food & beverage workers who are suffering job loss due to COVID-19. Your hard earned cash will provide necessary items such as groceries, bills, medication and rent payments to our fellow industry friends. This 6.5% Hazy IPA is loaded with spicy hop character and a refreshing bitterness.
Container Brewing has 2 brand new easy-drinking releases available. An ESB & West Coast Pale Ale.
More easy going styles are the Pilsner from Ravens, Hef from R&B, Mexican Lager & Table Beer from Slow Hand.
A quirky release is the Jalapeño Mango Gose from Ravens. The right amount of spicy heat followed by a decent mango sweetness and a dry finish. Worth a try!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $56.61. Anywhere in BC!
Reminder – these packages are discounted 5% honoured by our Mix & Match tall can deal, encouraging variety.
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM – potential of weekend delivery.
- Superflux, All Together IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Container, Panamax ESB - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Container, Twenty Footer West Coast Pale Ale - 4.3% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ravens, Allfather Pilsner - 5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ravens, Two to Tango Jalapeño Mango Gose - 4.4% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Persephone, Chocolate Hazelnut Oatmeal Stout - 6.5% (Gibsons, BC)
- Slow Hand, Cerveza Motueka Mexican Style Lager - 4.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Slow Hand, Table Beer Farmhouse Ale - 3.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- R&B, Typically Obviously Sour Black Raspberry Wheat Ale - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- R&B, Chefs Hef Wheat Ale - 4% (Vancouver, BC)
- R&B, Hipster Haze Hazy IPA - 6.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Twin Sails, Front Lawn Bench Press - 7.9% (Port Moody, BC)