Welcome to BEER MAIL #74!
We’ve only got 15 packages available – they will be marked Out of Stock when we hit that number and you can expect another package within the next 2 weeks!
UPDATE: We have removed our 4pk Mix-n-Match deal, as we lowered all of our single can beer prices by an average of $0.70 per can, making it even cheaper than before!
Sours: The brand-spankin’ new Backcountry Floor is Guava Sour, the Sour IPA from Victoria’s Very Own Ile Sauvage, the ever-popular Lavender Sour from Moody Brewing which is now part of their core lineup!
Hazy: Superflux’s Marigold, Raven’s Space Cadet with Strata hops, Twin Sails Juice Plus is consistently delicious & even a beer from BrewDog Elvis Juice out of Scotland! We used to carry a ton of their little bottles but it’s great to see some fairly fresh cans from way across the pond!
Dark & STRONG!: Oskar Blues is finally back in stock! The Colorado staple is best known for Dale’s Pale Ale, but this Ten Fidy Imperial Stout has a big following. Kees you may remember from Beer Mail’s in the past, these Dutch maniacs produced this big barley wine aged in Knockando Malt Barrels. Howe Sound collaborated with A Frame Brewing & Backcountry on this massive Imperial Stout with Medjool Dates.
Lighter & Cider: Slow Hand Pilsner‘s a go-to 6pk but it’s now available in single tall cans! We’ve maybe had a Cider featured in packs previous – but it’s not common. This Raspberry Cider from Dominion was a home run last year and we’re excited to throw it in this package.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $63.15. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM – potential of weekend delivery.
- Backcountry, The Floor is Guava Sour - 5.5% (Squamish, BC)
- BrewDog, Elvis Juice Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Scotland)
- Slow Hand, Pilsner - 5.2% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ravens, Space Cadet Strada IPA - 5.4% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Twin Sails, Juice Plus IPA - 7.5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Superflux, Marigold Pale Ale - 5.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Brumeux Sour IPA - 6.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Howe Sound, Second Date Imperial Oatmeal Stout w Dates - 10.1% (Squamish, BC)
- Dominion, Pretty to Think So Raspberry Cider - 6.2% (Summerland, BC)
- Kees, 19.11 BA Barley Wine - 10% (Netherlands)
- Oskar Blues, Ten Fidy Imperial Stout - 10.5% (Colorado)
- Moody, Lavender Sour - 4.9% (Port Moody, BC)