Welcome to BEER MAIL #78!
Introducing, Another Beer Co! Producing a lot of clean, easy drinking beers, dawning quirky, irony-laden branding, labels and beer names.
They’re all about the rad, and they’re new to us!
In case you hadn’t noticed, there was a tiny Superflux hiatus in-store while they switched over to their new brewery location on Clark Drive! But we’ve since loaded up on fresh cans! In this pack are their limited Coconuts IPA, which is fully loaded with creamy coconut flavour and a bitter finish.
A few sour beers in this pack include Powell’s seasonal Berliner-Weisse with sweet notes of Peaches & Cream, Luppolo’s Tart Wild Raspberries which is insanely aromatic, pours almost neon fuchsia with pinkish foam, and Russell‘s Sabro Sour, using Sabro hops which is a hop showcasing coconut flavour characteristics.
Slow Hand seems to be our resident crispy lager company. Ideally always in stock with a rotating variety of international Lager beer styles. Svetly Lezak 12 is their Czech-style Pale Lager.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $59.45. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- Another Beer Co, The Hardest Part Of Making A Beer Is Naming It, Pale Ale - 5.2% (New West, BC)
- Another Beer Co, You've Changed, Hazy Pale Ale - 5% (New West, BC)
- Another Beer Co, This Pilsner is a Lager - 5% (New West, BC)
- Slow Hand, Svetly Lezak 12, Czech Pale Lager - 5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Mañana IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Coconuts IPA - 7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Tart Wild Raspberry - 5.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Hazy IPA - 6.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Powell, Southern Belle Peaches & Cream Berliner Weisse w Vanilla & Lactose - 4.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Boombox, Secret Galaxies IPA - 6.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Russell, Sabro Sour - 5.5% (Surrey, BC)
- Steamworks, Hula Haze Tropical IPA - 6% (Vancouver, BC)