Welcome to BEER MAIL #80!
Fresh Hop season is upon us. The infamous BC fresh hop IPA, Driftwood Sartori Harvest IPA is regrettably only in 650ml glass bombers so is unable to be featured in this version of Beer Mail! That being said, we’ve got a close runner up, if not a full-blown competitor for the best Fresh Hop beer of the year, the Yellow Dog Alpha Dog Fresh Hop Pale Ale. It’s easily one of the best sellers of the year.
The other Fresh Hop beer in here is the quirky Sour from Strathcona. A zippy and refreshing sour with loads of fresh hop character.
We were lucky to receive some of Superflux’s Nova Dry-Hopped Sour. The same style as everyone’s favourite local sour, Four Winds Nectarous, but a little higher ABV at 6%. Surely going to be a popular one as we make the most of the remaining sunny weather.
Everyone, Welcome Hypha Project from Vancouver. Friends and long-time industry members Cris & Ben have launched this project from within Slow Hand Brewing in East Vancouver. This New Normal Hazy IPA is one of their first releases and we’re stoked to carry it. Its a clean and dry IPA without the cloying sweetness some hazy’s have.
For October, Strange Fellows Ludwig is that malty, rich yet clean style. Another light, crushable beer is Beere’s Very Cool Very Chill Pilsner.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $63.55. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- Yellow Dog, Alpha Dog Fresh Hop Pale - 5.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Strathcona, Fresh Hop Sour - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Ouest IPA - 7% (Victoria, BC)
- Coronado, Pineapple Farm Hazy IPA - 6.8% (California)
- Hypha, The New Normal Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Nova Dry-Hopped Sour - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Radiant Things Hibiscus Grapefruit Pale Ale - 4.6% (New West, BC)
- Dageraad, A Moment's Distraction Dry-Hopped Saison - 5.5% (Burnaby, BC)
- Strange Fellows, Ludwig Festbier - 5.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, Very Cool Very Chill Pilsner - 5% (North Van, BC)
- Blindman, Foedered Vienna Lager - 5.4% (Alberta)
- Twin Sails, Cookie Jar Oatmeal Fudge Stout w Sea Salt - 6% (Port Moody, BC)