Welcome to Beermail # 96: Summer Sippers
We hope your summer is off to a roaring start, and here are a few beers that we think could help it along in the right direction! This box contains a myriad of BC beers and a few favourites from our friends down south.
The out of country contingent is comprised of two beers from California stalwarts The Bruery. They are known for quality across a wide variety of styles, and have been treasures in our store for years. Mischief is their take on the hoppy Tripels of Belgium, a contemporary twist on a classic style. Goses are Red is a little bit less conventional, it’s a German style sour ale aged in an oak foeder with Syrah grapes!
Coming back across the border, we also included a couple of new releases from Another Beer Co. out in New Westminster. We’ve been loving everything we can get our hands on from these guys, and the Hermanos Dark Lager and Heard It Pastry sour are no exception.
On the lighter side , we have a trio of absolute crushers from over on the mainland. La Cerveceria Astilleros El Jugo Mango Kolsch, Bomber Dark Cherry Parklife, and House of Funk’s Verdandi dry-hopped saison are the perfect beers for the inception of hot weather we’ve been having.
On the sour side, we have the Urban Acoustics dry-hopped sour from White Sails up in Nanaimo, and a delectable strawberry cardamom gose from Wildeye Brewing.
Last, but certainly not least, comes a trio of IPAs! Boombox Holotape is a new batch of an old classic, whereas Hypha brings us a newer style in their Nova Galactus Cold IPA. Cold IPAs are fermented in the style of a lager, to give them a lighter, clean body, while maintaining the bitter punch that comes with an IPA. Truly a tasty innovation! The set is rounded out by a truly wild concoction in the raspberry white chocolate smoothie IPA from Russell!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $64.35. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Hypha, Nova Galactus Cold IPA - 7% (Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Verdandi Dry-Hopped Saison - 6% (North Van, BC)
- The Bruery, Goses Are Red Gose-Style Ale w/ Syrah Grapes aged in Oak Foeders - 5.6% (Placentia, CA)
- The Bruery, Mischief Hoppy Belgian-Style Ale - 8.5% (Placentia, CA)
- Another Beer Co., Heard It All Before Remix Key Lime x 4 Berry Pastry Sour (Contains Lactose) - 7.5% (New West, BC)
- Another Beer Co, Hermanos Dark Mexican-Style Lager - 5.4% (New West, BC)
- White Sails, Urban Acoustics Dry-Hop Sour - 5% (Nanaimo, BC)
- Wildeye, Sunday Market Strawberry Cardamom Gose - 4.5% (North Van, BC)
- Russell, Raspberry White Chocolate Smoothie IPA (Contains Lactose) - 5.5% (Surrey, BC)
- Bomber, Dark Cherry Parklife - 4.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- La Cerveceria, El Jugo Mango Kolsch - 4.7% (North Van, BC)
- Boombox, Holotape IPA - 7.3% (Vancouver, BC)