Welcome to BEER MAIL #86!
We hope this finds you excited for a new year and relaxing after a pleasant Christmas. Here at Cook St. Liquor, we took a little break, but now we’re back at it a gain with another Beer Mail offering.
This one brings a bunch of our favourites together from across the country, but also brings you some new beer from a brewery that’s just entered this market, Rainhard Brewing Co. from Toronto! The box has 3 new beers from them, a hazy pale, an IPA, and a milk stout, something for everyone!
Without leaving Ontario, we have a few offerings from Great Lakes Brewing. Shinny Pants is a session stout that is light on alcohol but full in flavour, while Citraddiction is a
NEIPA for the Hazy Boi in all of us.
Travelling even further east, we have 3 offerings from store favourites 2 Crows out of Halifax; Dos Cuervos, their interpretation on a Mexican lager, Surefire, a Foeder anged sour w/ blackberry, cherry and vanilla, and Merida, a hazy IPA.
No Beer Mail would be complete without a strong contingent from here at home, and this is no exception! The first 2 entries in this category come to us from the Okanagan, more specifically Wild Ambition out of Kelowna. Most Likely To is a plum sour sure to make you reminisce, while To Please or To Educate is a funky sour made with muscat pomace.
Rounding out the package we have a couple of beers in a hoppier profile from Vancouver. House of Funk’s Bootsy is a farmhouse IPA which marries the two styles beautifully, and Powell and Brewhall come together to deliver Puzzler, a hazy with Crystal, Arianna, Comet, and Sabro.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $74.80. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- Rainhard Brewing Company, Sweet Back's Milk Stout - 5% (Toronto, ON)
- Rainhard Brewing Company, Armed N' Citra Dry Hopped Pale Ale - 5.2% (Toronto, ON)
- Rainhard Brewing Company, Gravity Blast IPA w/ El Dorado, Mosaic, and Sorachi Ace - 6.5% (Toronto, ON)
- Two Crows Brewing, Dos Cuervos Mexican Lager - 4% (Halifax, NS)
- Two Crows Brewing, Surefire Foedre Aged Sour - 4.8% (Halifax, NS)
- Two Crows Brewing, Merida IPA - 5.4% (Halifax, NS)
- Great Lakes Brewery, Shinny Pants Session Stout - 4.3% (Toronto, ON)
- Great Lakes Brewery, Citraddiction NEIPA - 4.4% (Toronto, ON)
- Powell x BREWHALL - Puzzler IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- House of Funk, Bootsy Farmhouse IPA - 6.75% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Wild Ambition, Most Likely To Plum Sour - 5.3% (Kelowna, BC)
- Wild Ambition, To Please or To Educate Moscato Sour - 5.7% (Kelowna, BC)