Welcome to Beermail #87
While the holiday season may be securely in the rear-view, we’re feeling ready to celebrate yet again after a stellar week of beer drops.
The cream of the crop come to us from down south in Portland, courtesy of Great Notion Brewing. Their beers are world class, and we’re pleased to be able to offer you Triple Blueberry Shake, Juice Invader, and Big Papaya all in this package!
A couple offerings from east coast stalwarts Dieu du Ciel and Collective Arts round out the beers from afar, and the package is completed by 7 offerings from here at home. Superflux, Hypha Project, Boombox, Strange Fellows, Field House, and Steel & Oak all contribute to a line-up that may be one of our best ever!
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $79.70. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- Great Notion Brewing, Juice Invader Hazy IPA - 7% (Portland, OR)
- Great Notion Brewing, Big Papaya Tart Ale - 6% (Portland, OR)
- Great Notion Brewing, Triple Blueberry Shake - 10% (Portland, OR)
- Brasserie Dieu du Ciel, Boire Prague et Mourir Svetly Lezak - 5.1% (St. Jerome, QC)
- Collective Arts, Blueberry Chocolate Coffee Vanilla Sour - 5.5% (Hamilton, ON)
- Superflux, Double Infinity Vic Secret Double Hazy IPA - 8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux X Gigantic, Pretty Much Yeah Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Boombox, Midnight Train Imperial Milk Chocolate Coconut Stout - 8.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Fashionable Hazy IPA - 6.4% (New Westminster, BC)
- Field House X Steel & Oak, Italian Pilsner - 5.2% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Strange Fellows Brewing, Lord Barleycorn Bourbon Barrel Lager - 6.5%
- Hypha Project - Raveness Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)