Welcome to Beermail #93!
For this release we brought together a bunch of fresh off the press favourites from our friends across the province! Since summer has arrived in a hurry for us, we thought it appropriate to incorporate some unexpectedly seasonally appropriate beers into this one for you to enjoy.
First up we have a new brew from local stalwarts Hoyne Brewing! This one is a Hazy IPA from their Young Lions series, which allows some of their up and coming brewers to try out new recipes.
Next up are a trio of brews from up and coming beer hotbed Abbotsford. We have a gose from Field House, dry hopped with Citra for a refreshing kick. We also have two beers, one old and one new, from their neighbours Ravens. The old classic is Corvus, their lingonberry lime gose, while the new kid on the block is their Botanical Wit, which brings a twist to the classic wheat beer style.
Moving further into the interior, we have some beer from a region more prominent on the wine side of things. Vice and Virtue, out of Kelowna, bring us their Love potion Berliner Vice, which quickly found the way to our hearts with a large dose of fresh raspberry flavour. Penticton’s Cannery Brewing follow that up with the latest in their Ceres series of IPAs, this time a White IPA. A perfect summer beer, this style hybridizes IPA and witbier with delicious results.
Descending into the bowels of Vancouver, we have some offerings from the finer folks in it’s outer boroughs. Twin Sails brings the vacation you wish you could have in their fruited pale ale Vacation Mode, hope you find a moment of bliss in this Passionfruit, Peach treat. We also have a couple offerings from New Westminster’s Steel & Oak. A little IPA, with a punch much beyond it’s ABV, Beep Beep returns to the fold. And introducing it’s burly older brother, Honk Honk, a Double IPA sure to cause a ruckus at the family zoom gatheriing.
Rounding out this selection are some returning favourites from Vancouver proper. Superflux brings back a couple brews, Ohms and Velvetone, for all the haze crazed folks out there. Strange Fellows, on the other hand, offers a more rustic approach in Bayard, their farmhouse saison.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $62.40. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Hoyne, Young Lions Hazy IPA - 6.7% (Victoria, BC)
- Vice & Virtue, Love Potion Raspberry Berliner Vice - 4.0% (Kelowna, BC)
- Twin Sails, Vacation Mode Peach and Passionfruit Pale Ale - 5.2% (Port Moody, BC)
- Strange Fellows, Bayard Farmhouse Saison - 5.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Field House, Citra Dry Hopped Gose - 5.1% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Cannery, Ceres White IPA -5.5% (Penticton, BC)
- Ravens, Corvus Lingonberry Lime Gose - 4.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ravens, Botanical Wit - 5.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Beep Beep Small IPA - 4.5% (New Westminster, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Honk Honk Double IPA - 8% (New Westminster, BC)
- Superflux, Ohms Hazy IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Velvetone Double Hazy IPA - 8% (Vancouver, BC)