Welcome to Beermail #111!
This one is comprised of a variety of new seasonal BC beers, with a healthy dose of Lagers, IPAs, and Fruited beers of all sorts!
To kick things off in the lager arena we have a pair of beer from Luppolo over in Vancouver. El Malecon is their new corn lager, while “I Remember My First Shandy” is a Golden ale w/ Lemon Peel.
We have 3 more lagers which offer a BC spin on international styles. Beere’s Rice is Nice is a spin on a Japanese rice lager, while Strange Fellows’ Odd Birds brings us hops all the way from New Zealand! Dageraad’s Dagvar offers a toungue in cheek homage to Czech-style lager.
To get us our necessary hop quota, we have a trio of IPAs. Wild Ambition’s Dew Point is a farmhouse IPA hopped with mosaic, which really brings the funk. Twin Sail’s Fluffy is and IPA with Blood Orange, while Superflux brings us a fresh batch of Coconuts for that good tropical vacation feel.
We enjoy such a wonderful bounty of fruit here in BC, and this time of year the fruit beers being released always have a special place in our hearts. This package features a fearsome foursome of fruit foraged from far and near! Ile Sauvage’s new sour Bleuet highlight local blueberries, While up-island brewery White Sails give us Max Power with blackberries and raspberries. The package is rounded out by Moody’s Strawberry Dream Cream Ale and a delightful peach farmhouse from Four Winds known as Perzik!
sWe’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $63.85. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Four Winds, Perzik Farmhouse Ale - 5.5% (Delta, BC)
- Wild Ambition, Dew Point Mosaic IPA - 6.2% (Kelowna, BC)
- Moody, Strawberry Dream Cream Ale - 5.3% (Port Moody, BC)
- White Sails, Max Power Fruited Ale - 5.3% (Nanaimo, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Bleuet Sour - 5.6% (Victoria, BC)
- Strange Fellows, Odd Birds Pilsner - 5.3% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, I Remember My First Shandy - 5.0 % (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, El Malecon Corn Lager - 5.0 % (Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, Rice is Nice Rice Lager - 4.5% (North Vancouver, BC)
- Superflux, Coconuts IPA - 7% (Vancouver, BC)
- Twin Sails, Fluffy Blood Orange IPA - 6.6% (Port Moody, BC)
- Dageraad, Dagvar Czech Pale Lager - 3.8% (Burnaby, BC)