Welcome to Beermail #98!
We’re back! Beat the heat with a healthy dose of refreshing summery brews to keep you quenched (and some heavy hitters thrown in for good measure).
First up from Luppolo we have two freshies: Elle’s Hefe, a summer hefeweizen, and a Tart Wild Ale made with local Raspberries. From the folks over at Steel & Oak in New Westminster we’ve got Get Loose, an uber tropical and juicy IPA, as well as their Anniversary Pilsner – brewed to commemorate their 7th year in the business!
Field House Brewing has been on a tear of new releases recently, and they’ve all been marvelous. For the fruit lovers we’re bringing a Triple Fruited Gose, packed full of guava, passionfruit, and fresh orange zest. For the hop lovers, a quad-hopped DIPA brewed with Belma, Citra, Mosaic, and Huell Melon.
Keeping up with the duo’s theme, we’re always elated to be able to offer product from Herald Street Brew Works here in Victoria. Great people with great beer, what’s not to love. Off the Clock is a session series using different hop varieties, this one’s got a healthy dose of Cascade. If you’re feeling a touch decadent they’ve got you covered with Goodness Me, an American oatmeal stout.
Staying local with a returning release from Ile Sauvage, and one of our favorites, is Melon A Trois. A gose brewed with watermelon, honeydew, & Huell Melon hops. Salty, fruity, and lightly tart.
Collaboration brews just have that excitement factor about them. Yeast Van Brewery District has dropped a Raspberry Rose, fermented with wine yeast and refermented on hundreds of pounds of raspberries, and it sounds absolutely delicious.
Considering the fact that Juicy AF is already a juice bomb, Boombox Brewing really dialed it up to 11 with Juicier AF. A double dry-hopped IPA that’s packing some serious punch. Feeling slightly masochistic? Seeking even larger punches? Look no further. Alesmith is back in the province, and this one’s swinging for the fences. A perennial favorite here, Speedway Stout. An imperial stout with coffee coming in at a hefty 12%, and it drinks oh-so smooth.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $66.80. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Luppolo, Elle's Hefe Summer Hefeweizen - 5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Tart Wild Ale w/ Raspberries - 5.4% (Vancouver, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Anniversary Pilsner - 5.4% (New West, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Get Loose IPA - 6.6% (New West, BC)
- Field House, Triple Fruited Gose - 4.6% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Field House, Belma Citra Mosaic Hull Melon DIPA - 7.6% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Herald Street, Off the Clock: Cascade India Session Ale - 4.13% (Victoria, BC)
- Herald Street, Goodness Me American Oatmeal Stout - 6.17% (Victoria, BC)
- Boombox, Juicier AF DDH IPA - 7.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Melon A Trois Gose w/ Watermelon, Honeydew & Huell Melon - 5.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Yeast Van Collab, Raspberry Rose - 6.8% (East Van, BC)
- Alesmith, Speedway Stout Imperial Stout w/ Coffee - 12% (San Diego, CA)