Welcome to Beermail #99!
We’re fast approaching the end of the summer season, but worry not – beermail is back with some absolute crackers to keep you in the sunshine state of mind.
From the juggernauts at Field House in Abbotsford, a Raspberry Rhubarb Sour w/ fennel & mint, and a Tangerine Mango Creamsicle Sour. A pleasant little coupling of fruity and crisp, and sweet and delectable. Hometown heroes Ile Sauvage are bringing an Azacca dry-hopped Pale Ale and a Shiro Shiro Berliner Weisse (made with shiro plums & nelson sauvin) to the table. Expect a pillowy, stonefruit-led profile from the former; and a tart, dry, and aromatic character from the latter.
Further on out east in the cute Mile End neighborhood of Montreal comes a duo from Dieu du Ciel. A white hibiscus hoppy witbier, aptly named Hibiscus Blanc, is a floral and vinous aromatic gem with whispers of Sauvignon Blanc. Limonade Poivree is the ultra refreshing counterpart to the previous – a low-abv wheat ale infused with lemon, black pepper, and lemongrass.
There seems to be a new trend in the craft world, and it’s not getting any colder. We’ve got a side-by-side for you to compare and contrast these two Cold IPA‘s. From Luppolo on Venables in Vancouver comes Heron After, an elegant blend of a clean crisp lager complimented by the hop profile of a West Coast IPA. From the folks at Cannery in Penticton, It’s My Hop Party and I’ll Cryo If I Want To incorporates a newly innovated blend of hop compounds from Yakima Chief into the cold IPA format to supercharge the aromatics.
What’s a beermail without Superflux? Fresh off the press is Jellystone, unsurprisingly an IPA and unsurprisingly delicious. Brewed with Citra, Mosaic, and 2 new blends of Cryo hops – it’s tropical, fruity, and sure to please.
Portland is home to some of the legends and frontrunners of the craft beer scene. Hailing from there, Great Notion is on a mission to brew some of the most creative expressions of what beer can be. Keeping it tame is Will of the Gods, a saison with aged dry hops. Funky and effervescent, it’s a beast of a saison. Keeping it absurd is We’re Out of Dynamite, an imperial stout with the additions of coconut, pineapple, and passionfruit. A dark tropical trip.
Last, but never least, are the masters of the aforementioned mission. Omnipollo, originally out of Sweden, push boundaries like no other. Pleroma is a gooseberry, raspberry, creme brulee sour. Yes, you read that right, and it’s magic.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $80.40. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a one-to-two weekish window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Local Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 12PM-5PM – no deliveries on Saturdays / Sundays.
- Field House, Raspberry Rhubarb Sour w/ Fennel & Mint - 6.2% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Field House, Tangerine Mango Creamsicle Sour - 5.5% (Abbotsford, BC)
- Ile Sauvage, Azacca Pale Ale - 5.8% (Victoria, BC)
- Ile Sauvage x Whistle Buoy, Shiro Shiro Berliner Weisse w/ Shiro Plums & Nelson Sauvin - 4% (Victoria, BC)
- Dieu du Ciel, Limonade Poivree Lemon & Pepper Tart Witbier - 3.5% (Montreal, QC)
- Dieu du Ciel, Hibiscus Blanc White Hibiscus Hoppy Witbier - 5% (Montreal, QC)
- Superflux, Jellystone IPA - 6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Luppolo, Heron After Cold IPA - 5.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Cannery, It's My Hop Party and I'll Cry if I Want to Cryo Cold IPA - 6% (Penticton, BC)
- Great Notion, Will of the Gods Saison w/ Aged Dry Hops - 6.4% (Portland, OR)
- Great Notion, We're Out of Dynamite, Imperial Stout w/ Coconut, Pineapple, and Passionfruit - 11.2% (Portland, OR)
- Omnipollo, Pleroma Gooseberry Raspberry Creme Brulee Sour - 6% (Sweden/Belgium)