After a slight hiatus, we’re back with this fresh BEER MAIL, Summer-themed pack of brews for you!
Easy drinking beers like Dry-Hopped Lagers, Fruit Sours, a Grisette & Session IPA – alongside some big, tropical, boozy & sweet beers like Hazy, Double & Triple IPAs!
Featured in this edition of Beer Mail are some of the top BC breweries, such as:
- Steel & Oak
- Twin Sails
Other notables are:
- New-to-the-scene île Sauvage, from our very own Victoria, BC!
- One of the best Californian breweries, The Bruery in CANS for the first time!
We’re prepared to send this wicked pack of craft beers to your door! (Or nearby Post Office)
For $62.73 we’ll send one of each of these 12 x 473ml beers anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of just $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, etc!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Tuesday-Friday 11AM-4PM, Saturday 2-5PM – No deliveries Sunday or Monday.
- Twin Sails, On Three... Triple IPA - 10.1% (Port Moody, BC)
- Category 12, Vivid Data Pineapple Hazy IPA - 6.2% (Saanich, BC)
- Steel & Oak, Satsuma Dry-Hopped Lager - 5.2% (New West, BC)
- Twin Sails, Bachelor Pad Double IPA - 8.3% (Port Moody, BC)
- Left Hand, Flamingo Dreams Berry Blonde - 4.7% (Longmont, CO)
- Ile Sauvage, Tropique Pink Guava Sour w/ Vanilla - 5.5% (Victoria, BC)
- Superflux / Gigantic, Pretty Much Yeah IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Four Winds, Mélange Blended BA Tart Farmhouse Ale - 5.8% (Delta, BC)
- Dageraad / Blindman, The Pass Grisette w/ Juniper Berries - 4.1% (Burnaby, BC)
- Twin Sails, Shine Pineapple Sour - 4.9% (Port Moody, BC)
- The Bruery, Trade Winds Tripel w/ Rice & Thai Basil - 8.4% (Placentia, CA)
- R&B Brewing, Beer Island Session IPA - 4% (Vancouver, BC)