Welcome to BEER MAIL #76!
We’ve gathered this package of brews, all from Canada (as Canadian beer continues to be better & better, and increasingly more affordable than US craft beer) & we’re prepared to ship/deliver the goods!
We’ve only got 24 packages available – they will be marked Out of Stock when they reach that point, and you can expect another package within the next 2 weeks!
A great variety of styles from breweries across BC & 3 from Ontario from our friends at Collective Arts Brewing in Hamilton!
A funky farmhouse beer from Four Winds, which is a blended, barrel-aged tart farmhouse ale called Mélange! Easily one of the most popular beers last summer and it’s great to see it in cans.
A few sour beers, perfect for the hot weather! Showings from the crews at Yellow Dog, Strathcona & Powell.
Great to see more Beere back in stock as well! This small brewery from North Van sent us the Go Easy, a really easy-drinking lighter hazy Pale Ale. Legit Snack has a schwack of hops, pours opaque golden orange and hits the spot for hazy IPA lovers.
Our friends at Gladstone Brewing in Courtenay come down just once a month to supply us with the goods. They stick to classic styles mostly with their Cream Ale, IPA and Red Ales – but have branched out to produce a Hazy Pale Ale. They care enough about maintaining the quality of their beer that they specifically requested we keep the pale ale refrigerated at all times to nicely preserve the aromas and flavours of the hops – and it shows. Incredibly fruity and aromatic. Delicious.
Also of note is the Steel & Oak Simple Things Pilsner in a 473ml can. A wonderfully crisp & clean beer in a super convenient format.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 x 473ml box of craft beers to your door for $63.20. Anywhere in BC!
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Monday-Saturday 1PM-5PM – no deliveries on Sundays.
- Steel & Oak, Simple Things Pilsner - 5% (New West, BC)
- Four Winds, Mélange - 5.8% (Delta, BC)
- Collective Arts, Earl Grey Wheat - 5% (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts, Pineapple Vanilla IPA - 6% (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts, Mango Tangerine Sour - 6% (Hamilton, ON)
- Strathcona, Love Buzz Mango Raspberry Sour - 4.6% (Vancouver, BC)
- Beere, Legit Snack DDH IPA - 6.5% (North Van, BC)
- Beere, Go Easy DH Pale - 5.5% (North Van, BC)
- Gladstone, Hazy Pale Ale - 5.3% (Courtenay, BC)
- Yellow Dog, Play Date Sour with Peaches - 5.4% (Port Moody, BC)
- Superflux, Pretty Much Yeah IPA - 6.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Powell, Dry-Hopped Sour - 4.3% (Vancouver, BC)