November 21, 2019
Wine Mail is a curated wine selection and delivery service. This is our latest Wine Mail #11 offering, please browse the descriptions below and then head to the bottom of this post for ordering details.
Prices are pre-tax & deposit followed by the total. Enjoy!
Joya 2018 Rose, Lisbon, Portugal – $13.83 + tax & dep. = $16.00
– A light wine with vibrant aromas of red fruits & strawberries. Extremely lively, crisp & fresh. This was a top selling wine from the summer that just came back in stock.
Antares 2019 Sauvignon Blanc, Chile – $10.35 + tax & dep. = $12.00
– Ripe & fruit forward, sweet coconut & gooseberry notes – soft finish. Great value.
Beringer 2017 Chardonnay, California – $12.95 + tax & dep. = $15.00
– Nutty apple & cream aromas – round middle & good balance.
Vigneti del Sole 2018 Montepulciano d’Abruzzo, Italy – $13.83 + tax & dep. = $16.00
– Blackberry & cherry aromas, spice notes & supple tannins. A store hammer.
Cono Sur 2018 Malbec, Chile – $12.95 + tax & dep. = $15.00
– Ripe cherry, plum & raspberry aromas with hints of chocolate, tobacco & mocha. The palate it is juicy, round & fresh with soft tannins. New store listing!
Camina 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon, La Mancha, Spain – $10.35 + tax & dep. = $12.00 ($2.00 OFF!)
– Loads of ripe berries & cherries with chocolate notes, supple texture & easy to drink.
We’re offering to delivery each of these 6 bottles for $74.60 + tax & dep. with a total of $86.00
A full case 12 bottles, (2 of each selection) is offered at a 10% discount is a total of $134.02 + tax & dep. for a total of $154.52
Delivery is FREE in the Victoria area.
To place an order, please call 250-995-2665, 10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
We don’t accept orders via email, phone only.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Tuesday–Friday: 11am–4:30pm; Saturday: 2pm–5pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We need at least 24 hours to schedule a delivery. There are NO deliveries on Sunday or Monday.