March 2, 2020
Wine Mail is a curated wine selection and delivery service. This is our latest Wine Mail #13 offering, please browse the descriptions below and then head to the bottom of this post for ordering details.
Prices are pre-tax & deposit followed by the total, see the added on discounts in bold. Enjoy!
In this Wine Mail are 3 whites and 3 reds that are tagged for big discounts. Every now and then an agent will approach us with a discount that is hard to ignore. Either they doubled up an order and need to blow through it, or they’re trying to make room for the next vintage – we pass on the discounts they offer to you.
The below selection of wines are each from different regions, and below $25 after the discounted price:
Matua 2018 Pinot Gris, Marlborough, New Zealand – $18.17 + tax & dep. = $21.00 – $3.00 OFF = $15.56 + tax & dep. = $18.00
– Aromas of baked pear and green apple, with concentrated tropical notes and a fresh, lively sweetness. A bright, easy drinking wine that finishes dry. Offered at a big discount thanks to the Limited Time Offer by the agent.
Howling Bluff 2018 Pinot Gris, Naramata Bench, BC – $19.91 + tax & dep. = $23.00 – $5.00 OFF = $15.56 + tax & dep. = $18.00
– Green and fresh, citrus forward with clean acidity on the palate. A dry, crisp style. Discounted to make room for the next vintage.
Finca Nueva 2017 Viura, Rueda, Spain – $25.13 + tax & dep. = $29.00 – $5.00 OFF = $20.78 + tax & dep. = $24.00
– Grassy and herbaceous aromas, a hint tropical. Unripe melon, pear and nectarine flavours lead to a bright, zippy acidity on the finish. Wicked value for a high quality Spanish white. Agent had a double shipment so knocked it down a bunch.
Sterling 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast, California – $19.91 + tax & dep. = $23.00 – $3.00 OFF = $17.30 + tax & dep. = $20.00
– Rich boysenberry aromas with caramel & mocha notes. Smooth and supple delivering a balanced expression of flavours. Classic California Cab.
El Libre 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon, Mendoza, Argentina – $18.17 + tax & dep. = $21.00 = $5.00 OFF = $13.83 + tax & dep. = $16.00
– Black currant, earthy and peppery aromas with toasty, berry fruit flavours on the finish. Well rounded wine at a great price. Blowing through the back vintage!
Prospect 2018 Cabernet Merlot, British Columbia – $14.70 + tax & dep. = $17.00 – $1.50 OFF = $13.39 + tax & dep. = $15.50
– Full red berry fruit, cocoa, cedar and tobacco. Ripe and fruity palate with complex coffee, oak spice and mint. A solid Limited Time Offer!
We’re offering to deliver each of these 6 bottles for a $111.50 with a total savings of $22.50.
A full case 12 bottles, (2 of each selection) is offered at a 10% discount for $200.82 with a total savings of $67.18.
Delivery is FREE in the Victoria area.
To place an order, please call 250-995-2665, 10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
We don’t accept orders via email, phone only.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 11am-4:30pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We need at least 24 hours to schedule a delivery. There are NO deliveries on weekends.