June 4, 2019
Our approach to the store’s wine selection is simple, we handpick everything we possibly can. There is a sea of products out there, and we navigate through it looking for great value wines from smaller producers. Perceived value can be at any price point, so we categorize our wine selection into three distinct groups;
- Value Wines under $20
- Good Examples of Region or Varietalbetween $20 and $50
- Wines of Stature $50+ (these are stashed in The Vault;which staff can personally show you)
Whether you want to spend $12 or $1200, we have a wine for you in these carefully curated categories.
Wine Mail is a curated wine selection and delivery service. This is our latest Wine Mail #7 offering, please browse the descriptions below and then head to the bottom of this post for ordering details.
Prices are pre-tax & deposit, followed by the total. Enjoy!
La Fea 2017 Viura Chardonnay, Spain – $13.83 + tax & dep. = $16.00
– Flinty notes to the orchard fruit aromas that are crisp & dry, super easy to drink.
Joya Branco 2018 Vinho Leve, Portugal – $12.96 + tax & dep. = $15.00
– Melon & citrus fruit aromas, bright flavours with slight spritz. Perfect for the lake at only 9.5% ABV.
White Bear 2017 Riesling, BC – $12.96 + tax & dep. = $15.00
– Lime, peach & crisp green apple flavours, great for a range of foods.
Raices 2015 Crianza, Spain – $13.83 + tax & dep. = $16.00
– Cooked cherry aromas with smoky dill notes, smooth & round with some layers of flavour.
An all rounder!
Petirrojo 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon, Colchagua, Chile – $12.96 + tax & dep. = $15.00
– Blueberry, plum jam, peppery & quite juicy, mild tannins. A BBQ partner.
Rosemount 2017 Cabernet-Shiraz, South Australia – $14.70 + tax & dep. = $17.00
– Blackberry compote & chocolate pudding aromas, solid flavours that are supple & smooth.
A case of these 6 bottles is a total of $94.00
A full case of 12 bottles (2 of each selection) at a 10% discount is a total of $169.20, delivered to your door!
Like one of these wines enough to grab 12? We offer a 10% discount for a full case of any featured wine.
Delivery is FREE in the Victoria area.
To place an order, please call 250-995-2665, 10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week.
We don’t accept orders via email, phone only.
DELIVERY SCHEDULE: Tuesday–Friday: 11am–4:30pm; Saturday: 2pm–5pm.
PLEASE NOTE: We need at least 24 hours to schedule a delivery. There are NO deliveries on Sunday or Monday.
Glenn Barlow and the Cook St Liquor team