Killer IPAs have become a BC mainstay! Our latest BEER MAIL package is a celebration of the many interesting ways Canadian brewers are crafting this favourite style. It represents many of the new trends in IPAs from Brett/wild IPAs (Howe Sound & Phillips) with their funky/fruity notes to “milkshake” IPAs (R&B) brewed with lactose for a smooth and slightly creamy mouthfeel, great fruit notes and low bitterness. There’s even an old-school IPA from Quebec (Le Castor) and a highly regarded Victoria Imperial IPA (Lighthouse) brewed with a different hop variety. If you’re a fan of IPAs, this BEER MAIL has nearly every style covered. You’ll get 12 large-format bottles for just $105.5 + shipping.
And we have extended our offer of expedited shipping via Canada Post for only $25—anywhere in BC!
Remember, this box will only be available for two weeks, or until it’s sold out.
All are large-format 650ml bottles (except where noted) and you’ll get two bottles of each beer. Sorry, no substitutions.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 9 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
- 2 x Lighthouse Numbskull (El Dorado) Imperial IPA 9% (Victoria)
- 2 x R&B Shake Your Fruity Milkshake IPA 7.3% (Vancouver)
- 2 x Phillips Wild Card Brett IPA 7% (Victoria)
- 2 x Le Castor Yakima IPA 6.5% (Quebec)
- 2 x Fuggles & Warlock Cannon IPA 7% (Richmond, BC)
- 2 x Howe Sound Sea to Sky Series WIld IPA 6% (Squamish, BC)