Welcome to BEER MAIL #71!
If you refer to Object A., the image of Beer Mail #71, you can see there is a fully clothed pair of beers. Sporting the all plaid astro-coloured jacket is Ile Sauvage‘s collaboration with Brewhall, a 4.2% Berliner-Weisse with Passionfruit, light, fresh & sour! Thrown on one leg at a time like a pair of mom jeans is Moody‘s massive triple IPA, Another Moody IPA, zipping up at a whopping 10%.
Cream Ale‘s are seemingly a style of the past, being lost amidst the wave of hazy & sour beers. We’ve thrown a couple great examples for the style in for a refresher. Gladstone focuses on classic, filtered ales and their Cream is super solid. R&B Raven’s Cream is a real easy drinking ale at under 5% ABV.
You should know Superflux fairly well by now, and their light, hoppy, hazy IPA Easy Tiger is back. Keep your Carole Baskin’s away from this kitty.
A good showing from Brewers Row in this box, a couple Yellow Dog beers featured are the brand new Special Effects Sour IPA and a very fitting style & name for times like these, Longer Days Spring Lager. Moody Ales‘s Flamingose hot weather seasonal is super popular with that lower-alcohol, bittersweet grapefruit twang.
3 beers from Collective Arts in Ontario, 2 of their core beers, the Jam Up The Mash a Sour hopped with Citra, Vic Secret & Mosaic. Life in the Clouds Double Dry Hopped Hazy IPA is real good and the newer 355ml release Raspberry Dry-Hopped Sour is perfect for the patio.
The final brew is a 355ml of 10% alcohol Honey & Pistachio Imperial Stout. Kees is a bonkers brewery pumping out strange, flavoured, high-test stouts, barley wines, etc. and this is no exception. A solid nightcap.
We’re prepared to send this pack of 12 can box of craft beers to your door for $60.88. Anywhere in BC!
Reminder – these packages are discounted 5% honoured by our Mix & Match tall can deal, encouraging variety.
We offer a flat shipping charge of $25 for Expedited Canada Post delivery anywhere in BC! (That’s you Haida Gwaii, Nelson, Prince Rupert, and others!)
FREE delivery to Victoria area addresses.
This box is available for a two-ish week window, or until it’s designated as Sold-Out.
Please note: Beer Mail orders can only be accepted from BC addresses. Orders must be placed during our hours of operation (10 am to 10 pm, 7 days a week), per liquor control and licensing terms and conditions.
Delivery Schedule: Monday-Friday 1PM-5PM – potential of weekend delivery.
- Ile Sauvage X Brewhall, Syndicat Passionfruit Berliner Weisse - 4.2% (Victoria, BC)
- Moody, Another Moody IIIPA - 10% (Port Moody, BC)
- R&B, Raven's Cream Ale - 4.8% (Vancouver, BC)
- Gladstone, Cream Ale - 5.3% (Courtenay, BC)
- Superflux, Easy Tiger Little Hoppy Beer - 4.5% (Vancouver, BC)
- Yellow Dog, Longer Days Spring Lager - 5.3% (Port Moody, BC)
- Moody, Flamingose Grapefruit Gose - 4.3% (Port Moody, BC)
- Yellow Dog, Special Effects Sour IPA - 6.5% (Port Moody, BC)
- Collective Arts, Jam Up The Mash Dry-Hopped Sour - 5.2% (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts, Life in the Clouds DDH IPA - 6.1% (Hamilton, ON)
- Collective Arts, Raspberry Dry-Hopped Sour - 5.5% (Hamilton, ON)
- Kees, Velvet Purple Honey & Pistachio Imperial Stout - 10% (Netherlands)